Double check that everything is labeled with your name!
- Completed Registration Form (online or hard copy, every camper must have to attend)
- Signed Rules/Discipline Form (every camper must have to attend)
- Signed Medical Release Form (every camper must have to attend)
- Signed Physician Instructions / Medication Form (ONLY if medication is sent with camper)
o If your child has any prescription or over the counter medication he/she must take while at camp, you MUST complete the camp medical form and your doctor must sign and be returned
- Sleeping bag/sheets, blanket, pillow
- Beach towel (used for pool)
- Bath towel & washcloths
- Shower shoes
- Personal toiletries – soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, comb, brush, etc.
- Clothing (enough for 4 days) underwear, socks, shorts, t-shirts, pants, sweatshirts & jacket, PJ’s, etc. (evenings can get cold)
o Bare midriffs, spaghetti straps or t-shirts with offensive language and pictures on them will NOT be allowed.
- Comfortable closed-toed shoes. (sandals may only be worn to and from the pool)
- One piece bathing suit for girls/ trunks for boys
- Flashlight (bring extra batteries)
- Bible, notebook & pen
- Water bottle
- Camera/film (no cell phones allowed)
- Sunscreen and chapstick
What NOT to bring:
We WILL confiscate all these items immediately upon your arrival
- NO MONEY – there is nothing to buy while at camp
- NO food, drinks, candy, gum
- NO cell phones, radios, iPods or electronic gear
- NO matches, lighters, fire starters, pocket knives, or any weapons
- NO cigarettes, drugs, marijuana, alcohol or any other illicit/illegal substances (If found
camper will IMMEDIATELY be sent home without reimbursement to parent)
- Anything that is irreplaceable if it were broken or misplaced
WRITE YOUR NAME ON EVERYTHING!
Youth Helpers is not responsible for lost or stolen items