Double check that everything is labeled with your name!
- Complete Online Registration Form (Every camper must register online to attend)
- Signed Rules/Discipline Form (RETURNED to Youth Helpers PRIOR to camp)
- Signed Medical Release Form (RETURNED to Youth Helpers PRIOR to camp)
- Signed Physician Instructions / Medication Form (ONLY if medication is sent with camper)
o If your child has any prescription or over the counter medication he/she must take while at camp, you MUST complete the camp medical form and your doctor must sign and be returned. Medication MUST BE in Original Packaging WITH campers name on it
- Sleeping bag/sheets, blanket, pillow
- Beach towel (used for pool)
- Bath towel & washcloths
- Shower shoes
- Personal toiletries – soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, comb, brush, etc.
- Clothing (enough for 4 days) underwear, socks, shorts, t-shirts, pants, sweatshirts & jacket, PJ’s, etc. (evenings can get cold)
o Bare midriffs, spaghetti straps or t-shirts with offensive language and pictures on them will NOT be allowed.
- Comfortable closed-toed shoes. (sandals may only be worn to and from the pool)
- One piece bathing suit for girls/ trunks for boys
- Flashlight (bring extra batteries)
- Bible, notebook & pen
- Water bottle
- Camera/film (no cell phones allowed)
- Sunscreen and chapstick
What NOT to bring:
We WILL confiscate all these items immediately upon your arrival
- NO MONEY – there is nothing to buy while at camp
- NO food, drinks, candy, gum
- NO cell phones, radios, iPods or electronic gear
- NO matches, lighters, fire starters, pocket knives, or any weapons
- NO cigarettes, drugs, marijuana, alcohol or any other illicit/illegal substances (If found
camper will IMMEDIATELY be sent home without reimbursement to parent)
- Anything that is irreplaceable if it were broken or misplaced
WRITE YOUR NAME ON EVERYTHING!
Youth Helpers is not responsible for lost or stolen items