From 40 to 115 people, Laurel Pines Camp and Conference Center is the perfect place for your retreat.
There is nothing quite like resting in nature surrounded by majestic pine trees and the bluest of skies. Nestled in the San Bernardino Mountains, Laurel Pines Camp and Conference Grounds offers guests a one of a kind mountain retreat experience. Immersed in the cool fresh air and stillness that only wilderness offers, guests experience a sense of peace and tranquility that restores your soul.
Laurel Pines Camp & Conference Grounds offers affordable rates for groups and exclusive use of our facility. Laurel Pines Camp is perfect for all types of summer events; Christian retreats, youth groups, men or women’s retreats, family reunions, leadership training, high altitude sports training and much more. We offer affordable rates while still providing a high quality experience you will come back year after year for!
Located between Redlands and Big Bear City, it’s a perfect location for all areas of Southern California. An easy mountain drive from Los Angeles, Palm Springs, the High Desert and southern California cities all around, makes Laurel Pines close enough for an easy getaway while feeling like you’re a million miles away.
Laurel Pines Camp & Conference Grounds can accommodate 40 to 150 guests for overnight use and up to 500 guests for day use.
Our facilities include:
- Comfortable cabins each complete with its own shower, bathroom and sinks.
- Leadership rooms (2) – A one room cabin complete with queen size bed and linens, private bathroom, desk and dresser. This room offers a private area for leaders/speakers to plan and organize and rest comfortably.
- Deliciously prepared meals, served fresh and hot and plenty of it
- Large indoor meeting area
- Large outdoor A-Frame meeting area perfect for meetings or a BBQ lunch
- Picture Rock – an outdoor picture area perfect for a group picture
- Personalized service – Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will help you plan your retreat and be with you throughout your stay to assure all your needs are met.
- Array of recreational activities
- Heated Pool
- Volleyball Court
- Baseball field / Sandlot
- Archery Range
- Hiking into the beautiful forest
- Amphitheater & campfire rings (for outdoor meeting and campfires)
- Ping Pong Table , Fosse ball Table & air hockey table
- Team building activities
Come on up and immerse yourself in nature and experience a truly fun, relaxing and memorable time at Laurel Pines Camp.
To request a quote and check availability call 855-888-8660 or contact us by email.
Perfect for: Christian Retreats, Youth Groups, Class Trips, Business Retreats, Corporate picnics/retreats, Family reunions and High Altitude Sports Training
- Laurel Lodge (Multipurpose meeting room)
- Leadership rooms (private room with in room bath and shower, for your speaker or leader to stay in to allow for comfort and quiet time to prepare)
- Dining Hall – deliciously prepared meals served fresh and hot
- Pool – large heated pool perfect for summer swimming and games
- A-frame – outdoor meeting area. Great location for outdoor meal or gathering area
- Picture Rock – perfect location for group photos
- Cabins – each camper cabins sleeps 6-10 people and have their own bath & shower in cabin
- Sandlot – large field perfect for baseball, games, activities and much more
- Basketball Courts
- Volleyball court
- Archery field
- Hiking trails
- Ping pong / foosball tables / Air hockey / outdoor games
- Amphitheater & fire ring